Hours of Operation for Members* (age 18+).
Monday – Friday: 6am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 6pm
*Note: Approval from a physician (or P.A.) is required for 13-17 year olds to use the Fitness Center. Children 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult. No exceptions.
We are offering 20% off Fitness Center Memberships during the month of December! Give the gift of health!
The ICC now offers Zumba memberships!
The ICC will be selling monthly Zumba Memberships for $40.00. A Zumba membership allows you to attend as many Zumba and\or Zumba Gold classes as you desire all month long. Participants not interested in purchasing a Zumba Membership can continue to pay the $10.00 per session fee.
Join our Senior Fitness Group!
Every Tuesday and Thursday, we offer Senior Fitness in the Great Hall. Keep your body moving with this low-intensity wellness class.
Yoga with Ginnie Hess RYT 200 HR is back! Focusing on Vinyasa style yoga – we will move with intention and connect the mind and body with breath. Mats and props are provided, wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to move and stretch with ease. Sliding scale $10-$20 per session fee.
Mondays at 9:00am and 5:30pm
Wednesdays at 8:00am and 5:30pm
Wellness at the ICC
Call the provider you would like to schedule an appointment with:
Tuesdays – Acupuncturist, Eileen Murray: 207-576-5360
Wednesdays – Physical Therapist, Mark Lewis: 207-593-6682
Thursdays – Therapist, Joyce Sirota: 207-230-9101
Reiki by appointment, Kristen Kelley: 207-745-2854
Membership Rates (September 1 thru May 31)
Membership Rates (June 1 thru August 31)
* Nuclear Family: Parents & their children up to the age of 22.
**Adult: Ages 18 to up
**Note: Currently enrolled college students are also eligible for student rates.
Fitness Center Rules
- Equipment training sessions will be offered and are required for all members. A liability waiver must be signed.
All guests who wish to utilize the facilities on a Day-Pass are required to sign a liability waiver and pay a day fee.
- Individuals age 12-15 will be allowed to use the facility after completion of the required orientation sessions and only while accompanied by a parent/guardian or when an approved ICC Fitness instructor is present in the room.
- Individuals under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Fitness Center or to use the Fitness Center facilities.
- Closed toe gym-type shoes are required.
- Cubicles are provided for your personal items. The ICC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A shower is available in the Fitness Center. Please bring your own soap and towel.
- Radios and CD players are permitted if they are personal units equipped with headphones.
- No cell phone use is permitted in the weight room. Cell Phones ringers must be silenced.
- All beverages must be in sealable, unbreakable containers.
- Food is not permitted.
- Be mindful that strong perfumes and aftershaves can affect other people.
- Shirts are required. Appropriate and clean shoes should be worn to prevent excess wear and possible damage to the rubber mat flooring.
- Towels and disinfecting spray are available and must be used to wipe down cardio and weight room equipment after each use.
- When others are waiting to workout, please observe the 20-minute time limit on all equipment.
- All weights must be returned to the racks for others to use and care must be taken not to drop these weights on the floor or benches. Others should be allowed to “work in” between sets. Chalk is not permitted.
Injuries & Problems
- Report injuries immediately to any ICC staff member. You will be asked for information (pertaining to the injury) and/or to fill out an accident form.
- Report damaged equipment and unsafe conditions immediately.
The Islesboro Community Center is a smoke free environment.
* Please note that all Fitness Center activities are recorded by video surveillance (for safety, security and insurance purposes).