Hours of Operation for Members* (age 18+).
Monday – Friday: 6am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 6pm
*Note: Approval from a physician (or P.A.) is required for 13-17 year olds to use the Fitness Center. Children 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult. No exceptions.
The ICC now offers Zumba memberships!
The ICC will be selling monthly Zumba Memberships for $40.00. A Zumba membership allows you to attend as many Zumba and\or Zumba Gold classes as you desire all month long. Participants not interested in purchasing a Zumba Membership can continue to pay the $10.00 per session fee.
Join our Senior Fitness Group!
Every Tuesday and Thursday, we offer Senior Fitness in the Great Hall. Keep your body moving with this low-intensity wellness class.
Yoga is Back!
Mondays and Wednesdays at 7pm, and Fridays at 7am we offer FREE Yoga classes with Landreth Neel!
Monday Beginners Yoga – Learn the basic postures and ideals behind the practice of yoga and how it can benefit your life!
Wednesday Hump Day Yoga/Pilates – Give your week a boost and push your body with Kripalu Flow and lite Pilates class, using your own body to build strength.
Fridays Meditation & Rejuvenation Yoga – End your week with meditative postures that make way for strengthening your intention and goals for the upcoming week.
Membership Rates (September 1 thru May 31)
Membership Rates (June 1 thru August 31)
* Nuclear Family: Parents & their children up to the age of 22.
**Adult: Ages 18 to up
**Note: Currently enrolled college students are also eligible for student rates.
Fitness Center Rules
- Equipment training sessions will be offered and are required for all members. A liability waiver must be signed.
All guests who wish to utilize the facilities on a Day-Pass are required to sign a liability waiver and pay a day fee.
- Individuals age 12-15 will be allowed to use the facility after completion of the required orientation sessions and only while accompanied by a parent/guardian or when an approved ICC Fitness instructor is present in the room.
- Individuals under the age of 12 are not allowed in the Fitness Center or to use the Fitness Center facilities.
- Closed toe gym-type shoes are required.
- Cubicles are provided for your personal items. The ICC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A shower is available in the Fitness Center. Please bring your own soap and towel.
- Radios and CD players are permitted if they are personal units equipped with headphones.
- No cell phone use is permitted in the weight room. Cell Phones ringers must be silenced.
- All beverages must be in sealable, unbreakable containers.
- Food is not permitted.
- Be mindful that strong perfumes and aftershaves can affect other people.
- Shirts are required. Appropriate and clean shoes should be worn to prevent excess wear and possible damage to the rubber mat flooring.
- Towels and disinfecting spray are available and must be used to wipe down cardio and weight room equipment after each use.
- When others are waiting to workout, please observe the 20-minute time limit on all equipment.
- All weights must be returned to the racks for others to use and care must be taken not to drop these weights on the floor or benches. Others should be allowed to “work in” between sets. Chalk is not permitted.
Injuries & Problems
- Report injuries immediately to any ICC staff member. You will be asked for information (pertaining to the injury) and/or to fill out an accident form.
- Report damaged equipment and unsafe conditions immediately.
The Islesboro Community Center is a smoke free environment.
* Please note that all Fitness Center activities are recorded by video surveillance (for safety, security and insurance purposes).